Today, the online reputation of your business is defined by your customers.
Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity all impact your reputation directly and significantly. You need a way to manage all of these factors in away that scales without occupying your entire day. We can help!
- Monitor what people are saying about you online and improve your visibility in local search.
- See how you stack up against the competition.
- Stay in the know with automated alerts and get progress reports to see how your reputation has improved.
- Generate leads from Social Media.
- Request, respond to and manage Customer reviews.
- Schedule, proof read and automate posting of your social media posts, or manage a content team if your needs are greater.
- Track an ecosystem of retail outlets and ensure your brand is maintained by listening to customers.
- Keep track of what your staff are saying online about your business.
Take control of your online reputation today!
Manage your online reputation from one place: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business and use competitive bench marking to see how you stack up against the competition.
Show up where people are looking: Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing and dozens of others.
Hear what customers are saying all over the web: Monitor when your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
Stay informed with automated reports and alerts: Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
Use it on your phone or desktop at any time of day or night.