- A huge and increasingly important part of your Search Ranking and visitor conversion is derived from online reputation. Nothing significant can be achieved without a healthy visible online reputation.
- Even when you’ve made it onto page one of the results, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business.
- Online reviews have been shown to impact 67.7% of purchasing decisions that includes offline purchasing.
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- Every one star increase in a Yelp rating means 5 to 9% increase in revenue.
- You don’t have to do anything wrong to suffer equally large losses, just take your eye off the ball.
- A 5-20% increase in revenue is not to be ignored. You must make sure that this critical detail is in hand and competently handled.
Reputation Management Services-Social Media Posting and Monitoring.
- Accurate and consistent listings on the key citation sites used by automated systems to verify your business
- Positive recent reviews any bad reviews handled intelligently.
- Pages on GMB and Facebook at the very least and ideally many more.
- Regular posts on GMB page and Facebook and regular appropriate interactions.
- Regularly scanning discussions for mentions of your brand and attention to anything potentially damaging.
We can offer systems, posting services or a combination to fit your needs and your pocket from as little as £36.00 per month. Typical spend for a small business is £180 per outlet.
These harmless little stars are earned by receiving genuine reviews from real customers. And each one can increase your revenue in the region of 5% compounding.
People don’t just count the stars though, most read the content carefully and take it very seriously.
Negative reviews will happen inevitably, but if they are handled professionally they can be defused or even turned to your advantage.
It is common the see store visitors reading these reviews inside a store so they don’t just affect your reputation they also impact your each and every product or service at every purchase stage.
If you want the algorithms to display your posts, it is essential that you maintain your profiles and make regular posts. GMB, for example, deletes your posts after a short period and you need to keep posting if you want your page to show when your local customers are looking for you.
Facebook has an appetite too for content. If you want to get love form these algorithms you must post, but if you want customers to trust you, you must be careful what you post.
We offer a posting service along with our review monitoring services to make sure your Social Media profiles are maintained.
Outsource to us and focus on what you do best.
A very simple reputation management package costing as little as £325 per month will cover the bases and is usually enough to spot the danger and handle the majority of issues for most small businesses and SMEs and includes a few posts per month placed in key platforms that will keep your local search results in front of customers when they are looking for your products or services.
Nobody can be everywhere at once and nobody can be skilled at everything, so give yourself some peace of mind while giving your Search Engine rankings a boost and take care of this risk today.