Reputation Management Services-Social Media to Customer reviews.
- A huge and increasingly important part of your Search Ranking is derived from online reputation. Nothing significant can be achieved without it.
- Even when you’ve made it onto page one of the results, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business.
- Online reviews have been shown to impact 67.7% of purchasing decisions.
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- Every one star increase in a Yelp rating means a 5 to 9% increase in revenue. (2 stars = 5*5 not 5*2)
- You don’t have to do anything wrong to equally large losses
- A 5-20% increase in revenue is not to be ignored. You must make sure that this critical detail is in hand and competently handled.
These harmless little stars are earned by receiving genuine reviews from real customers. And each one can increase your revenue in the region of 5% compounding.
People don’t just count the stars though, most read the content carefully and take it very seriously.
Negative reviews will happen inevitably, but if they are handled professionally they can be defused or even turned to your advantage.
It is common the see store visitors reading these reviews inside a store so they don’t just affect your reputation they also impact your each and every product or service at every purchase stage.
I just picked these three Social Media disaster fairly randomly and because most of us have heard something about them. The list could fill pages. Most of these situations are caused by human error and then allowed to escalate through carelessness, apathy or simply not having the training to deal with it nor the experience to grasp the urgency and risk potential.
Most of us are not facing disasters of this financial magnitude and many reputation management services would not be equipped to handle catastrophes of this size well once allowed to escalate, but a much smaller incident which can easily happen can have equally devastating consequences for a small business and 99% of big issues begin as small manageable problems.
Simply being aware of negative comments and responding quickly in a sympathetic and conciliatory manner can be all that is required for most businesses and most situations, but nobody who relies on digital at the current time can afford to ignore social media, tempting as that may be.
A very simple reputation management package costing as little as £325 per month is enough to spot the danger and handle the majority of issues for most small and SME businesses.
Nobody can be everywhere at once and nobody can be skilled at everything, so give yourself some peace of mind while giving your Search Engine rankings a boost and take care of this risk today